The First Solution Provider for Magnetic Levitation/Electromagnetic Technology Applications
We provide Maglev solutions to:
• high-speed logistics and transportation
• multi-story parking system
• product display, exhibition, education, gift, entertaining amusement, etc.
Apply Linear Motor/Maglev Technology to Four Different Fields to gain:
Higher Speed, Lower Cost, Lower Energy Consumption and Longer Lifetime
What is the Core of Maglev?
Maglev/linear motor system: converts electrical energy directly into motion
Conventional rotary motor: converts electric energy into motion via reducer/gear/ screw rod/belt/rope etc.
What do we solve?
Speed up transportation and logistics
Set you free from traffic jam and flight delay
Maglev Intelligent Unmanned Super-highway
(Carries Vehicle, Passenger, Logistics)
Based on the existing technology of Shanghai Maglev train ( 430-500 km/h ), a Maglev shuttle with 400-500 km/h will be built to increase the traffic speed within the city by 8-13 times and intercity speed by 5-10 times.
The travel time between Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Beijing and Tianjin will be shortened from 125-170 min to less than 10-25 min, accelerating the urbanization.
Maglev Solutions for Product Display, Exhibitions, Education, Gifts, Etc.
We have developed:
- Repulsive Maglev equipment with the highest suspension gap
(8.8 cm) and the largest load (10 kg) in the world
- 500kg superconducting and electromagnetic Maglev solution for commercial display and amusement equipment
- 360-degree levitation
Founder: Peng Chuyao was elected as 2017 Forbes China “30 under 30”, in recognizing his ground-breaking
exploration in bringing the world’s most advanced magnetic and superconducting levitation technology into all walks of life.
We built the most powerful start-up team
in Maglev/linear motor tech application
•2017 Forbes China 30 Under 30
•Former Director of Marketing and Sales of Shanghai Superconductor
•Initiated the world's first high-temperature superconducting Maglev train at 600 km/h
•Ph.D. Admission from University of Oxford. M.Sc. in EPFL, B.Eng. in HUST.
• Member of the international Maglev Committee
•Chief Scientist of Shanghai Pudong high-speed maglev train
•Main technical expert in Changsha medium-low speed maglev train project
•Bachelor‘s degree in Zhejiang University,
Ph.D in Southwest Jiaotong University
Strategic Operations & Management
•Nearly 20 years' professional experience across 5 industry-leading multinationals, including Las Vegas Sands Corp, MGM Resorts International, NewellRubbermaid, Siemens and Dalian Wanda Group…
•Partner of APEX Capital; Managing Director of SUREMAKER & PARTNER
•Oxford Brookes MBA; Xi'an Jiaotong University: Bachelor of Turbine Engineering
Magnetic Suspension Technology
•Postdoctoral fellow at Politecnico di Torino
•Ph.D. of robot control and intelligent system at
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
•Master of mechanical engineering at Politecnico di Torino
•Bachelor of mechanical engineering at Southeast University
•8-year experience in magnetic levitation technology design/electromagnetic simulation/control system/electromechanical system design/
•8 years’ experience in R&D of electronic, embedded and MEMS system
•Helped Huawei master the US technology, such as Serdes (56G serial unloader)
•Developed many key technologies for aerospace, satellite,
military industry and commercial rocket
•Worked in Huawei HiSilicon
Electromagnetic simulation Lead
•PhD of TsingHua University
•5 years experience in electromagnetic design
•Rich experience in the design and optimization of maglev bearings
Branding and PR
•Former head of brand/new media at British Consulate-General Shanghai
•Winner of the Global Publicity Awards 2016 awarded by British Foreign
and Commonwealth Office
•Reported the London Olympics for BBC China
•Master of journalism at University of Sheffield, UK
Head of Marketing
• Served as sales director of Thyssenkrupp (Eastern China)
• Cross-cultural background, management experience in China's top 500 foreign companies, working/study experience in Europe and America
• Good command of product integrating development, supply chain management
• Graduated from Fudan university, MBA of Zurich federal institute of technology
Director of Human Resources
• Ten years of management experience in both large enterprises and start-up companies
• Good command of company's major operating processes, and good at system building, process design and planning
• Served as vice president of human resources administration in rail transit industry, human resources administrative director in an AI start-up company
• Master of business administration in Macquarie University
(0755) 2960 1572 / 150 1688 0886 Miss.Lee
粤ICP备18140699号 © All rights reserved.